Please mark your diaries for this upcoming FAMILY DISCIPLESHIP CONFERENCE, to be held in Christchurch on 14-15 AUGUST 2015.
This conference will feature Biblical, relevant and practical encouragement for families who home educate, or who are interested in home education. It will provide an opportunity to focus on the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’ of home education and family discipleship. MORE INFO TO FOLLOW SOON! Here are some of the topics that will be covered…
- The connection between home education and family discipleship
- The eternal purpose behind home education
- The how’s and why’s of family worship
- Helping our children develop a love for God’s Word
- The biggest threats to home education in 2015
- The vital relationship between families and the local church
- Biblical manhood/womanhood/fatherhood/motherhood
- Preparing our children for marriage
- What to do and what not to do when you feel like giving up
The conference will include local speakers/Bible teachers who are actively involved in home education plus skype interviews with international speakers/home educators. All main sessions/workshops will be age-integrated. If you are available to volunteer in any capacity for this conference, please let us know.
VENUE: RICCARTON BAPTIST CHURCH, CHRISTCHURCH