Tomorrow we have the privilege of bringing the ENGAGE 16 conference to Hamilton, NZ. This has all come about from just throwing the idea out there, and praise God it all came together! We have over 100 adults and children registered which is an awesome response as most of them don’t know that much about us, and this is our first conference in Hamilton.
We would really appreciate your prayers this weekend. There are 7 of us traveling up to Hamilton. We leave early Friday morning and conduct a men’s meeting Friday night, followed by a condensed version of the conference on the Saturday.
Here are some prayer pointers:
- Last minute prep to go smoothly
- Safety and good health for the team as we travel
- Safety and good health for our families while we are gone (like no earthquakes!)
- For sickness not to hinder families from attending (some have got sick)
- For God to work mightily in people’s hearts, and that He would have His way, leading to fruit that glorifies Him.
- Provision for conference expenses
Thanks so much – we will let you know how it goes!
##UPDATE## – Check out our Facebook Page for the conference updates now complete.